Experiencing Hearing Loss?
If so, you are not alone. Hearing loss is one of the biggest health concerns in the U.S. It is the third most commonly reported physical condition, following arthritis and heart disease. It affects roughly 20 percent of the American population and can strike people of all ages.
Top 5 Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Having trouble following conversations with background noise.
- Missing part of the conversation.
- Feeling like others mumble when they speak.
- Turning the volume on the television up.
- Avoiding social gatherings.
Considering Hearing Aids
For most individuals with hearing loss, the use of a hearing aid can provide an enormous amount of benefits, more than simply improving your hearing. Below are the benefits many patients see when they decide to finally seek treatment for their hearing loss.
- Improved general health
- Improved professional success
- Improved emotional well-being
Living With Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is the sensation of hearing sounds that are not there. Affecting an estimated 50 million Americans, tinnitus is a symptom of an underlying condition rather than a disease itself. There are many factors that can cause tinnitus, including:
- Ear infections
- Noise exposure